sábado, 16 de mayo de 2015

Summer Outfits

Hello everyone! How are you doing this days? I went to London recently and the trip was absoutely amaaing but the weather was a little bit cold (9 ºC) and as soon as I went back to Barcelona I could feel the warm of this city, it really felt like summer. So a friend of mine and myself went to take some pictures of 3 outfits that I'd wear on a "summer is coming" day.

The first outfit that I picked up is a playsuit by UO (aka Urban Outfitters) I really like the floral print that it has and it is also very comfortable.




The second one it is another playsuit by the same shop as the previous one. I actually buy it last week in London and since then it's been one of my favorite things to wear. And it is very comfortabe too and it's more like me I mean I'm more a "black and white clothes" person and this stripped playsuit has those two colors.




The last one consist in a gray crop top from Topshop and a baggy short from Bershka.



 Those pic were taken by one of my best friends Guio (click here) she is an amazing person and she also has a novel on Wattpad (little promo here) the link is here if you wanna check it out: http://www.wattpad.com/story/36334993-umbra-1-0-espanyol and I'm actually transalting it and I'm super excited.

Sugar, We're Going Down-Fall Out Boy