jueves, 15 de enero de 2015

They Have Done It For Me


How are you? I'm still a little bit upset...Okay I'm not gonna lie: I feel worse than shit. I think that life it's a horrible thing and I hate it. My panick attacks have grow up since my fight with my best friend and I think that everything sucks. There's no day that I don't feel more emptyness than I used to...

As usual, music it's been by my side this whole time and I thought: Hey! You're not the only one that feels like crap right now in the world. So I decided to post the songs that I've been listening since IT all started.

These songs are not happy at all  and if you're looking for something that cheer you up this is not the place. I just pick up these songs cause they say in words exactly how I feel inside.

"How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes.I've got nowhere to run. The night goes on. It's like I'm fading away. I'm sick of this life. I just wanna scream. How could this happen to me?"
"Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Yeah, someday you'll look back on all these days and all this pain is gonna be invisible."
"Take a breath. I'll pull myself together. Just another step until I reach the door. You'll never know the way it tears me up to see you. I wish that I could tell you something to take it all way. SOmetimes I think I could save you." 
"We are just misguided ghosts. Traveling endlessly. The ones we trusted the most pushed us far away. And there's no one road. We should not be the same. But I'm just a ghost. And still they echo me. They echo me in circles."
"Lost your mind trying to get it back. Wasn't it easier in your lunchbox days? Always a bigger bed to crawl into. Wasn't it beautiful when you believe in everything? And everybody belived in you?" 
"When you try your best, but you don't succeed. When you get what you want, but not what you need. When you feel so tired you can't sleep. Could it be worst?"
"So tonight I'm calling all astronauts. Calling lonely people that the world forgot. If you hear my voice come pick me up. Are you out  there? Cause you're all I 've got."
"Look into my eyes. It's where my demons hide. It's where my demons hide. Don't get too close. It's dark inside."
"Well, I've lost it all. I'm just a silouhette. A lifeless face that you'll soon forget."
"When she was just a girl, she expected the world. But it felw away from her reach and she run away in her sleep"
"And I wanna believe you, when you tell me that it'll be okay. Yeah I try to believe you, but I don't."
"These are the words, but the world's aren't coming out: They burn cause they are hard to say. For every failing sun, there's a morning after."
"Where did I go wrong I lost a friend"
"It's in the air now, bitter tears and broken hearts. We're teenagers, we count the years, we think we're smart, but we're not, we don't know anything."
"I wanna start by letting you know this: because of you my life has a purpose, you helped me be who I am today, I see myself in every word you say. Sometimes I feel like nobody gets me, trapped in a world where everyone hates me, there's so much that I'm going through, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you."
"If you want to, I can save you, I can take you away from here, so lonely inside, so busy out there, and all you wanted was somebody who cares."