sábado, 24 de enero de 2015

Song Of The Month


Song: Arabella

Artist: Arctic Monkeys

Album: AM

Year: 2012-2013

About The Band: Arctic Monkeys are an English indie/rock band formed in 2012. The band members are Alex Turner (lead vocal, lead guitar and rhythm guitar), Jamie Cook (lead guitar and rhythm guitar), Nick O'Malley (bass and backing vocals) and Matt Helders (drumbs and backing vocals).

Story Behind The Song: This song is inspired by physicis and television presenter, Brian Cox and his 2011 Wonders Of The Universe TV series. Alex Turner words about the song "The song are a bit Brian Cox, a bit Wonders Of Universe. They're my favorite words on there"

How I Discovered The Song: I've known Arctic Monkeys for years but I had never really listened to his songs 'til two years ago and then finally last year I bought AM album. One day I was listening to the album and this song appeared and I became obsessed. It's a really cool song and the name, Arabella, it's now one of my names. Hum....Maybe I'll call my future child like that. Hahaha.

Link: Arabella-Arctic Monkeys