lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

Lush Review: Creams, shampoos and more!

Hello everyone! How are you today? Okay since a few months ago I didn't know that a Lush store was in my city, and since I know I've been there a few times know and I just wanted to let you know what my favorite Lush things that I've been using.

Body:

Dream Cream: When I come out of the shower every morning the first do is use this cream because I thing that makes your skin so soft and I love it so much. When I was little I used to have some problems with my skin and I actually still got them but not that often,and  sometimes I have a bad reaction to some products, depending on what are they made of. And I'm glad because by the time I'm not having any problem with Lush.


Rub Rub Rub: This is to exfoliate your skin. I use this product once or twice a week but usually just once, it's bad to extra exfoliate your skin. One of the things I love the most about this product apart of the fact that it's amazing, it's the smell, it smells like the ocean and the best part it's that the smell stays in your skin all day. 



Dirty Soap Soap: Is a solid soap that has got that smell like...Well, I think I can't think of the word right now, but that thing is that as everything at Lush it smells freaking good and makes you wanna wash yourself with it everyday.


Hair:

Trichomania Solid Shampoo: The first time I went to Lush, the girl at the shop gave me this sample and I didn't start using it 'til 5 days ago. As usual I love the smell of it because Lush scents are the best in the whole world. Anyway I don't think I'm using it anymore because my hair has a lot of volume and it gives my hair more so...



Montalbano Solid Shampoo: This is sick. My favorite sweets in the world are the lemon ones and this shampoo smells exactly the same. I like it a lot really. And it doesn't give your hair a lot of more volume like the previous one.

Face Care:

Herbalism: I started using this last week and I just used this once, so I can't talk a lot but I didn't see a lot of difference. I think it's too soon.


BB Sealed: I like fresh faced masks, I know a lot of people don't because they only last 3 weeks, but they really help your skin.



Amorosa: I like it, it's fresh, the only think that I don't like a lot it's how quickly it dries but it's totally ok. Anyway I prefer the first one. 

I hope this helps, thank you so much, see ya!