domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2014

SONG OF THE MONTH

Hello again! 

I was thinking: What can I do a part of a weekly post? and suddenly I thought: Hey! You love music, so why don't you post a song every month with the basic information and the story behind and how did you discover it? And I decided to do it. 

Soooooo the song of the week is.... Amelia.




Song:Amelia 

Band: Tonight Alive

Album: What Are You Scared Of?

Year: 2011


About The Band: Tonight Alive is an Australian five-piece pop punk band from Sydney, formed in 2008. The band consists of lead vocalist Jenna McDougall, lead guitarist Whakaio Taahi, rhythm guitarist Jake Hardy, bassist Cam Adler and drummer Matt Best.

Story Behind: It's about her childhood friend Amelia and they went their seperate ways. On an interview Jenna revealed that Amelia died in a ski trip accident. She felt regretful that they had list contact so she wrote the song but still felt like she "owed her so much more".




How Did I Discovered The Song?: Well, I discovered the song by youtube. I was listening to Misguided Ghosts by Paramore and this song came up in releated videos, I listened to it and since then it has been in my head. 

Link: Amelia-Tonight Alive