sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2014

I'M HERE! YUP!

Hi! Ok...First of all I'm going to introduce myself a little bit:

I'm Aitana. 13 is my lucky number. I was born on August 11, when the moon was right in front the sun. Yes guys! I was born on an eclipse! I've got two young siblings, Matias (3) and Daniela (11).



I love music. Polaroids. Vintage. Recording videos. Imagine what life was like 50 years ago. Writing about life.Take pics. USA. Food (specially chocolate) .Books. Go to the gym. Shop. TV Shows. Internet. My friends.





But as I said before my favourite thing in life it's music. I can listen to 1000 songs just in a day. I listen to everything. I love band/singers like Nirvana, Coldplay, Paramore, and a lot more . My favourite singer it's Taylor Swift (I've been being Swiftie from almost 7 years now). And of course I love dancing around my house screaming (trying to sing) the song that is in my head.




I'm a teenager. And YEEES! I still jumping up and down when something great happens and I've got a unicorn on my bed.




Lately, people have been asking me what are my aspirations in life? Or what do I think I would be doing in 10 years? You know what: I'VE NO IDEA. I just wanna live and I can't wait to my 21 birthday cause that day I'm going to take a plane, I'm going to go to New York and I will never come back (or just to see my family).




Yep! so that's me...Not much...
I also don't think you should ever take life so seriously that you forget to play. 


Once the presentation is over, I'm going to talk about this blog: my idea is to mix diferent things. We can talk about music, books, clothes, make up,... We also can make some snaks, DIY's, Q&A, routines,... And everything you want. JUST ASK FOR IT.




Please don't judge. I'll try to do this blog the best I can. And I'll be as active as posible. Thanks for join me.
Wish me luck!! Cause, guys, you know that I'll need it.

BYEBYE DARLINGS SEE YOU SOON!!!XO!!



Smells Like Teen Spirit-Nirvana